Missha Essence Sun Milk Ex SPF50+/PA+++ (70 ml)
Missha Essence Sun Milk Ex SPF50+/PA+++ blocks both UVA and UVB rays, this sunscreen comes in a lightweight, non-sticky formulation that feels refreshing on the skin. Contains apricot, lotus, chrysanthemum, and camellia flower extracts to nourish and moisturize skin, and thanaka extracts for a soothing and cooling effect. Water-resistant and oil-free. Apply regularly.
- Those looking for a sun protection product that has the moisturizing effect of an essence that covers skin comfortably.
- Those who desire outstanding UV protection with a minimal white cast.
- Those looking to care for skin damaged by UV rays and other environmental pollutants.
- Sun milk is packed with skincare ingredients as it moisturizes and nourishes skin.
- Contain Thanaka extract with a cooling effect and it helps to soothe damaged skin from irritation.
- Apply only an adequate amount. For the optimum level of protective effect, it is recommended to apply a quantity of fingertip size to the face and a palm-sized amount for the entire body.
- It takes about 30 minutes before the sunscreen is absorbed into the skin and starts to work fully. Therefore, it is important to reserve enough time and let the cream fully absorb before we begin to expose the skin to sunlight.
- Apply every 3 hours. For long UV protection, apply sunblock every 3 hours. This is especially true from 10 am to 2 pm when the sun rays are stronger than ever.
- Apply daily, all seasons. Ultraviolet radiation works throughout the year.
- Thorough cleaning of the sunscreen residue is necessary by using make-up removal.